I’m collecting places I’ve been and places I’d like to check out on a Google map spanning the PNW. If you save it to a smartphone, you’ll always have a quick guide to places to eat nearby.
Where should I eat?
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- So glad to have this German vegan creamer from Veganz while traveling, but oh my god, the name! http://t.co/9KjDTn3aBk 1 week ago
- Oh look, an all-vegan store in the Mannheim (Germany) train station. http://t.co/swx584b97U 1 week ago
- Look at our magnificent train station! Can't wait to use this restored lobby! blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2013/04/… via @seattletimes 4 weeks ago
- Delicious, locally made hot sauce. Cheap! MT @chicaoji: @central_coop in Seattle has a special on Chicaoji: 5 oz- $3.99 and 12 oz- $8.99. 1 month ago
- Woman who would never wear fur makes keepsake stuffed animals out of discarded furs. Thoughts? seattletimes.com/html/localnews… 1 month ago